Saturday, January 24, 2009

My 3 Sons?!?

I have KIDS?
Well, no. I do not.
But these guys are like, the most awesome little brothers I never had. When I'm in a bad mood, they make me laugh. When I'm sad, they hug me, when I'm bored, they entertain. LOL.
They're always out for a good time, so it goes without saying that it's always a good day with this Trio.
So about a month ago, Peter started asking if we could do a photo-sesh. So I popped my 1.8 on my 40D and headed 2 Kailua to go and get my children.
We ended up on the back road in Nu'uanu that runs alongside Pali Highway.
Without any further gabbing or ado, here they are. From oldest to youngest, Joel, ChrisTopher, and Peter.
My 3 Sons.


Joel felt it necessary to hang out the window whilst we drove.
Photobucket

This is chrisTopher. my Toph. He's the naughty one. always in trouble.
As you can see here.. he has the face of a little demon.
Photobucket

Peter. My potagee one. HATES this photo. But because hes smiling quite naturally, it's one of my faves.
Photobucket

Topher. Texting up in a tree...
Photobucket

Peter. Texting down on the ground...
Photobucket

I like this one. Simply because Peter looks like he said something evil.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joel thinks he's a clever one, making a face out of his hands and a pair of shades....
Photobucket

I really like this one... Peter in all his tall glory.
Photobucket

Joel lookin like Tom Cruise and Steve Carrell got together and had a baby.
Photobucket

And last photo...
Something important to discuss in the middle of the street.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment