Thursday, December 10, 2009

85286

"Oh, I said, It's Arizona."
"Now taste.. all i ever needed.. all i ever wanted.. So hold on to surrender."

There's truly no reason for me to go into the many, many.... MANY events that went down in Arizona. There were good, bad, INCREDIBLY GREAT, and SUPER UGLY.
I've never felt THIS SAD to be coming home. I have something there thats new.... it's fresh... it's... basically insane. I don't even know where to start with it.
Down to it, what I'm saying, is that I'm looking to become a Dual State Citizen. From Nov 1st to May 1st, I'll be an Arizonaian. From May 2nd to October 31'st, I'll be a Hawaiian.
Its the plan. I just have to see how LT would work. IF it would. If not, i have a backup job. thats the great thing. i ALREADY have a job. I have a place to stay, and with the job, i'll help pay the mortgage. I've already got a huge circle of friends. some.... romance.. haha.
I'll have PURPOSE there... i don't feel like i have purpose here. its pathetic.
But yeah... thats it. hahah. I'll be moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment