Friday, November 27, 2009

PIcs from the International Convention

There are very few words to make simple the range of emotion felt at the convention last week. Jehovah has amazing ways of reminding us exactly how much he loves us. This convention was just one of the many. It was a BEAUTIFUL one.
Brothers and Sisters from around the globe came to partake in the rich spiritual food that was laid out for us. From Ghana to Korea, Boston to Russia.. kyrgyzstan to Australia, Germany to Japan. Literally from AROUND THE GLOBE. I even saw a Brother in traditional garb from Israel. Amazing stuff.
Heres some photos... i simply couldn't lift my camera too often... I wanted to see it with my own eyes and not through the viewfinder. I hope Keith gets some killer pics from this weeks convention. :)

Mom on the bus!
Photobucket

Traceface on the bus
Photobucket

me on the bus.
Photobucket

our cute little convoy.
Apparently not so cute... The news reported that we literally rented EVERY BUS on the island. Killer aye?
Photobucket

My peeps! including my favorite people EVER. Dixie... Joels grandma. i love her.
Photobucket

At the convention, you see things you "normally" wouldn't...
Photobucket

Gotta love the strong agape.
Photobucket

You won't find this kind of love anywhere else.
Photobucket

Having lunch out on the Ala Wai, watching our new friends flock in over the bridge.
Photobucket

aaand being nerds.
Photobucket

Trace found friends she knew over 25 years ago back in Bend, Oregon. aaaand i made new ones :)
Photobucket

Trace trying to show me how evil she can look.
Photobucket

Someone's camera curious!
Photobucket

Ohboy... my nephew is so cute!
Photobucket

aaand ends up with lipstick all up on his grill...
Photobucket

Cubby feeding Fox during the session... aaand i guess thats his version of feeding her?
Photobucket

Holy Crap. look how cute my parents are!
Photobucket

Wander around during lunch long enough and you'll find chris and joel on a chick-hunt. haha
Photobucket

my kids are so cute with nice clothes on.
Photobucket

Wow.. keoki looks SPECIAL... so does Cochise.... what in the world.
Photobucket

you dont see this smile anymore...
Photobucket

Meagan and Bobz looking around on the upstairs deck where a lot of the mexicans were.... of course they would.
Photobucket

meagans pearl necklace was ready for its close-up.
Photobucket

I took TONS of pictures of the gorgeous display of Obi wrapped Kimonos.
Photobucket

A Sister from Korea tried on some mexican garb. So cute!
Photobucket

Woooow!
Photobucket

Obi-Action!
Photobucket

more Obi-Action!
Photobucket

Riiiiight?
Photobucket

meagan in passing!
Photobucket

my neph. idk how this focus and lack there of happened.
Photobucket

Little McElfy with his McELFy ears.
Photobucket

me, Mai, Candace, Cub, and Trace
Photobucket

My BFF up close and suuuperpersonal. haha
Photobucket

and here it looks like Heshuah has a tattoo. haha.
Photobucket

hey there.. thats a big smile, Josh.
Photobucket

Booger-picker convention...
Photobucket

Happy and clean-nosed.
Photobucket

This little face KILLS me.
Photobucket

yeeep.. INTERNATIONAL.
Photobucket

see?
Photobucket

So in Korea, if a man who turns 18 refuses to join Koreas military, he gets put into jail for like 5 years...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment