Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Re-Entry into BLOG world.

I've not felt like blogging lately, so OBVIOUSLY I haven't done it.
Multiple reasons contributed to feeling such lethargy with blogging, this year's been quite a roller coaster.
If I were to write bout EVERYTHING I can recall that made this year so bittersweet, this blog would be about 2,000 pages long. No, Seriously...
The gist of it, New life, old love rewired... maternity leave :) ..winning, losing, major failing... Saying goodbye when we weren't ready... June... June was hard... this entire summer was hard.. major meltdowns, ice-overs, lessons learned, lessons taught... being force-fed Humble Pie (necessarily done)... closing doors, opening windows...
2009 was by far, my most challenging year. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally. I'll be glad to leave it behind and start anew in 2010.
I plan on blogging a LOT more, starting now. The Writing-Bug is crawling around in my cabesa. Hopefully there shall be tangible results of its scratching around.

1 comment: